Translate

Monday 15 April 2013



The player that I like is:
Full name
Zinedine Zidane
Date of birth
23 June 1972 (age 40)
Place of birth
Marsellie, France
Height
1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position

Initially I was a great fan or follower I love his attitude his approach towards the game. At international level, Zidane won FIFA World Cup 1998 and Euro 2000 with France. Zidane has won the FIFA World Player of the Year three times, and Ballon D'Or once. He was also chosen as the best player of the year in Ligue 1, in Serie A and in La Liga and was awarded the 2006 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball, and European Championship Player of the tournament during his career. Zidane retired from professional football after the 2006 World Cup. He currently holds the post of Real Madrid Director of Football On 31 July 2012, Real Madrid announced that as soon as he completes management qualification, he will begin training to be a coach while at the same time coaching Real Madrid's youth academy. Initially I was a great fan or follower I love his attitude his approach towards the game.




But when he hit one player during a match with his head that is the point when I stop following him and he also lost all the respect as a player and as a person that I had for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment